Semitron ESd 225
Semitron ESd 225 is ideal for fixturing used in the manufacturing of hard disk drives or for handling in-process silicon wafers. It is tan in colour.
- Surface resistivity: 10E10 – 10E12 ohms/sq.
- Thermal performance to 107 °C (225 °F)
- Good wear resistance
Semitron ESd 500HR
Reinforced with a proprietary synthetic mica, Semitron ESd 500HR offers an excellent combination of low frictional properties and dimensional stability. Semitron ESd 500HR should be considered wherever PTFE is used. It is ideal for applications where controlled bleed off of static charges is critical. It is white in color.
• Surface resistivity: 10E10 – 10E12 ohms/sq
• Thermal performance to 260 °C (500 °F)
• Thermally insulative
• Very low coefficient of friction
• Broad chemical resistance