The following datasheets should allow you to gather a good understanding of our product offering.
Our team is ready and will be glad to assist you directly in the selection process of the best material for your application requirements – please don’t hesitate to contact us
These resources have been assembled to assist materials specifiers and designers in the use of engineering plastics. The content of this area is primarily intended to facilitate the use of engineering plastic stock shapes for machined parts.
Download this helpful Machinist Handbook
The products of Mitsubishi Chemical Group are commonly used in processing equipment and products requiring various types of regulatory compliance, whether it is with respect to procedures for
- handling or working with the materials in a safe manner (Product Handling Information Sheets)
- contact with food or drinking water (Regulations (EC) 1935/2004 and (EU) 10/2011, FDA, WRAS, KTW, ACS, …)
- restrictions on the use of hazardous substances (RoHS, REACH, GADSL, customer lists, …)
- biocompatibility (USP, ISO 10993)
- or other specific regulatory requirements.
From the early stages of product development through the industrial manufacture of its stock shapes and finished products, Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials – in close co-operation with its raw material suppliers – routinely checks and works to assure its products meet regulatory requirements as much as possible.